Mumbai: For every one of the individuals who trust that low calorie nourishment can’t be divine, perhaps it’s an ideal opportunity to change your point of view in light of the fact that ‘solid low cal’ sustenance can be heavenly and mouth-watering.
This formula is particularly for individuals who are wellbeing cognizant and need to keep a tab on what they eat and how sound it is.
This dish is dietary as well as prescribe for diabetic individuals.
“Remembering how individuals are turning out to be so wellbeing cognizant, we chose to make this dish for our ‘Diabetic Food Trail’ activity. Guava is itself sweet so we didn’t utilize any fake sweetner to make it. Truth be told even to make its sauce we have utilized low fat curd,” Chef Saumitra – Regional Chef, West , Barbeque Nation.
Formula: AMRUT KI SUBZI
- 250 gms Amrut (guava)
- 75 gms Curd
- 75 gms Tomato
- 2 gms Saunf powder
- 2 gms Amchur powder
- 1 gm Turmeric powder
- 2 gms Coriander powder
- 0.5 gms Hing powder
- 5 gms Green chillies
- 5 gms Ghee
- 5 gms Cumin seeds
- 1 gm Coriander leaves for decorating
- Salt as required
- Take Amrut (Guava) medium riped, evacuate the seeds and cut it somewhat in greater solid shapes.
- Heat the ghee, temper it with hing powder and cumin seeds. When the seeds begin spluttering, include finely cleaved green chilies, and the powdered masalas. Cook it for some time.
- To the above blend include the beaten curd and blend well. Cook it for some time till oil is left from the sides of the container.
- To this include solid shapes of Guava and cook for some time. Check for the flavoring. Serve hot embellished with coriander sprig.
- Healthful worth per serving: Kcal: 90, Carbs: 14.3g, Fat: 3.5g, Protein: 2.6g