- 125 gm tamarind pulp
- 3 Tbsp mint leaves
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 3/4 tsp roasted ground cumin
- 50 gm grated jaggery
- 4 tsp black salt
- 1 Tbsp grated ginger salt(gourmet flavoured salt) to taste
- 3-4 Tbsp lemon juice
- A pinch of chilli powder (kashmiri mirch)
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 1.5 liter water
How to Make Iced Jaljeera
- For the jaljeera, add all the ingredients in a food processor and blend it together.
- Chill overnight. Then strain and freeze it.
- Garnish the drink with some boondis and serve.