A wholesome meal that everyone will love! Layers of lasagna sheets, creamy white sauce, crisp veggies and lots of cheese, this one will be a superstar at your family dinner.
1/8 cup Mascarpone cheese
1 Tbsp garlic (chopped)
1/4 cup zucchini (green)
1/4 cup zucchini (yellow)
1/4 cup broccoli
2 asparagus stick
3 lasagna sheets
1/4 cup cream
1 Tbsp Parmesan cheese
1/3 cup Mozzarella cheese
For the White Sauce:
1/3 cup butter
1/2 cup all purpose flour
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp nutmeg powder
1 cup milk
How to Make Grilled Vegetable Lasagne
- For the White Sauce:
- Heat the butter in saucepan over low heat until melted.
- Add in the flour and nutmeg.
- Cook over low heat stirring constantly until it forms bubble.
- Remove from heat and add in milk.
- Increase the flame, stir constantly till the first boil.
- Cover and keep warm (if sauce thickens add a small amount of milk).
- For the Lasagna:
- Cook the lasagna sheets as directed on package.
- Drain lasagne sheets with hot water.
- Pre-heat the oven to 280 degrees.
- In a pan, heat some oil and saute all the veggies with garlic.
- Add some water. Cover and cook for 3 to 4 minutes until it gets crisp and tender.
- In a 10×8 inch baking dish, layer a lasgana sheet and pour the sauce.
- Add the vegetable mixture and half of the Mascarpone cheese.
- Repeat all layers, sprinkle with Mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 280 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes.