Crispy from outside and soft from inside , this Palak Sabudana Vada is a healthy take on the classic recipe. The flavours are spot on with sabudana giving a perfect crunch. Pair it with coriander chutney for evening tea time snack or make it for breakfast, you will definitely love it.
- Sabudana – ½ cup 50 g
- Boiled Potato -1cup100g
- Roasted peanuts -2 tbsp10g
- Freshcoriander -2 tbsp1g
- Green chilli -1tsp1g
- Palak – ½cup 50g
- Salt to taste
- Saffola Plain Oats -2 tbsp 20g
- Saffola Active Oil for Brushing
How to make Palak Sabudana Vada
- Wash the sabudana and soak it in water for 6-8 hours.
- Drain the water and add the sabudana in a bowl.
- Add potato, peanuts, coriander, chilli, palak, salt and Saffola plain Oats powder.
- Mix everything well.
- Pre heat the oven to 200 degrees C.
- Make small patties from the sabudana mixture and line them on a baking tray.
- Brush lightly with Saffola Active Oil.
- Bake for 20 minutes and then flip the vada.
- Bake for another 10 minutes.
- Serve hot with coriander chutney.