New Delhi: For many, a perfect cup of tea in the morning is nothing less than the blast of icy fresh air. Being the second most favourite drink worldwide, it contains excessive health benefits.
This healthy drink not only boosts your immune system, but also helps fight cancer.
So, here is a list of some healthy types of tea which you can add in your daily routine for a feel-good morning:
- A natural belly fat cleanser.
- Takes care of your heart health.
- Prevents Parkinson’s disease risk.
Red Rooibos Tea
- Contains powerful flavonoid called Aspalathin that burns extra fat.
- A perfect cure for nagging headaches.
- Prevents premature aging, hypertension, eczema, asthma, and allergies.
- A partially fermented black tea that sharpens thinking skills.
- Reduces blood sugar.
- Prevents tooth decay.
- Powerhouse of antioxidants (flavonoids) and nutrients.
- Burns fat and revives metabolism.
- Improves concentration and fights cancer.
- A health multi-tasker loaded with antioxidants.
- Regulates insulin levels.
- Possesses anti-aging properties.
- An aged and most oxidised form of Chinese tea
- Shrinks the size of fat cells and lowers triglyceride concentrations.
- Reduces cholesterol.
- Improves cardiovascular function.