It’s Easter today and we know how you love this festival. If you’re are preparing for Easter feast and need some inspiration, Deccan Chronicle has got a very special dessert recipe to wow your guests.
This recipe is everything that you are looking for, it has classic taste with hint of Indian fusion. Chocolate with some sweet gulkand, it’s simple yet tempting.
Either way, it’s a guaranteed treat, especially when each slice gets a luxurious layer of melted chocolate and fresh cream, topped up with white chocolate.
“Gulkand is a sweet preserve of rose petals, it’s refreshing. People do experiment with brownie but this recipe is new and we have given it an Indian touch. It’s chocolaty, creamy with sweet gulkand leaving it’s traces between in your palate,” says Chef Gaurav Chakraborty, Executive Chef, Novotel Imagica Khopoli.
- 300 gm Refined Flour
- 280 gm Caster Sugar
- 150 ml Milk
- 75 gm Gulkand
- 180 gm Unsalted Butter
- 65 gm Cocoa powder
- 240 gm Chocolate melted
For Gulkand Ganache
- 250 gm White Chocolate
- 125 gm Fresh Cream
- 25 gm Gulkand
- Melt Butter in a clean saucepan.
- To make ganache, ddd chopped chocolate, milk, sugar, guljand and add all the dry ingredients in it.
- Mix well all the ingredients together.
- Transfer the batter into greased baking pan and bake at 180 deg C for 35 min.
- Cool down and de- mould the brownie and spread a thin layer of white chocolate ganache, rest in refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Cut as per the desired sizes and serve at room temperature.